Saturday, February 10, 2007

Did you say Thesaurus?

Yesterday in Class one of my students said the cutest thing. They were doing a worksheet and they had to figure out where they would find the information. The choices were a dictionary, Thesaurus, almanac, atlas or a phone book. I wanted to clarify with every one that they knew what all the sources were so I asked a student to share with us what a thesaurus was. He piped up all proud of him self and said "A thesaurus is a type of a Dinosaur!"
Awww! I thought it was cute. He thought his answer was right and then I had to tell him that it was wrong. I thought I would share that little story with you. Hopefully it brings a smile to your face!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that did put a smile on my face! thanks denise!! miss you guys alot!!
bless you!
Amanda :)